Our self catering gite in the heart of the Loire Valley blends modern touches with original character.
To make an enquiry - please complete our enquiry form or check our rates and availability.
Our self catering Loire Valley gite is about 20 miles north of Saumur, located in the middle of the triangle of Angers, Tours & Le Mans.
If you decide to drive then the gite is about 30 miles from the A11 and A28 toll roads.
It is conveniently located within reasonable driving distance of the major ports of north France, as well as Eurotunnel.
- Caen - 3 hours / 170 miles,
- St. Malo - 3 hours / 175 miles,
- Dieppe - 3.5 hours / 220 miles,
- Cherbourg - 3.5 hours / 235 miles,
- Eurotunnel - 5 hours / 315 miles.
There are a number of local airports a few hours drive from the gite:
- Tours - 1 hour / 40 miles,
- Nantes - 2 hours / 110 miles,
- Paris Orly - 2.5 hours / 175 miles,
- Limoges - 3.5 hours / 175 miles.
There are TGV stations at Tours and Angers, which can be reached from the UK, but you will need a car as the house is on the edge of a small village in the Loire countryside.
The map below shows the general location of the gite. Detailed directions will be given on final payment.