Newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 shower room gite - sleeps 6 - available for short breaks - discounts for 4.
Looking for a self catering comfortable gite near to all that the Loire Valley has to offer, with original features and all mod cons? - then you have come to the right place.
- Quiet village location,
- Brand new for 2017 - private patio.
- Comfortable lounge with log burner & original oak beams.
- Large airy kitchen / diner - dishwasher, range cooker, microwave, oak table with seating for 6.
- 1 ensuite king downstairs.
- 1 king / 1 twin bedroom upstairs.
- 1 shower room upstairs.
- Free Wifi / UK FREESAT.
- Parking for two cars - a car is needed, as there is little public transport.
So remember if you are looking for a high quality self catering comfortable gite near to all that the Loire Valley has to offer, with original features and all mod cons, then give Mark a call on +44 (0) 758 499 0813, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form to book.
We are Mark & Suzanne who live in near Southampton in England. France is one of our favourite countries and we have visited it regularly over the years. So in 2012 we took the plunge and bought a run down wreck of a gite and have spent many hours upgrading to what it is today. We wanted to make it a home from home, so that we and our guests can enjoy all the comforts of home, but still retain the original features.
We hope we have achieved that and that you enjoy your stay.